View and share the web version of this announcement: http://www.icontact-archive.com/rRNQRindhS4s5VwXVBzA299cva2CIVn1?w=4#linkedinshare
On the heels of the popular New Jersey Apartment Summit, CapRate Events (CRE) will go beyond the headlines with a summit focused exclusively on Gold Coast investment and development in the various property types: office, retail, multifamily, industrial, healthcare and innovative mixed-use. Please join us on Thursday, February 21 in Jersey City for an important State of the Gold Coast market update. Who are the new investors seeking assets in this region? What has been the impact of Hurricane Sandy on development plans in red-hot submarkets? And, what types of capital are available in this region for new investment and development?
The Gold Coast Investment Summit will offer expert review of important regional trends:
* Analysis of burgeoning submarkets: Fort Lee, Liberty Harbor, Canal Crossing, Weehawken and Union City
* Analysis of multifamily rental growth in Gold Coast markets: Have new tenants emerged since 2011? And, what types of apartment units and amenities are on their radars?
* Luxury, mixed-income or affordable: What types of assets are coming online in Gold Coast markets and why?
* State of the office market: What types of tenants are seeking to locate in Gold Coast office buildings, and why?
* Transit update: PATH and NJ Transit expansion plans and the impact on regional growth
* High-end retail and state-of-the-art mixed-use expansion in Gold Coast markets: Starbucks, Trader Joe's and Chipotle seek Gold Coast real estate.
Gold Coast Fact: With a combined population of approximately 625,000, the Hudson Waterfront, if incorporated into a single city, would be the twenty-first most populous in the country with one of the smallest land areas of 35.7 square miles. Its communities have some of the highest residential densities in the United States.
If you are active in New Jersey's Gold Coast commercial real estate markets, or have an interest in this region, join leading commercial real estate investors, developers, brokers, capital sources, government officials and regional economic development executives on February 21 from 8am-1pm.
Detailed agenda & registration Link:
A limited number of exhibiting, speaking and sponsorship opportunities are available.
Brian Klebash or Adam Knobloch firstname.lastname@example.org