Hoboken's Wallace School evacuated Tuesday due to gas or heating problem
Jan 15, 2013 | 3229 views | 0 0 comments | 8 8 recommendations | email to a friend | print

HOBOKEN -- Hoboken's Wallace Primary School on Clinton Street was evacuated on Tuesday while officials check into a possible gas leak or heating problem.

The Board of Education sent out this note:

Wallace School Evacuation

Due to a gas problem at the Wallace School, the students have been evacuated to Hoboken High School. Pre-K students have been evacuated to the Senior Center, located at 311 13th Street. Parents may pick up their children by signing them out in the lobby of Hoboken High School or the Senior Center. At the end of the school day, all students will return to Wallace School to be dismissed from the playground.

Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet