My sincere thanks to all those who helped prepare around 2000 Thanksgiving meals for the seniors, homeless, and Hudson County prison inmates.
Special thanks to:
– Fountain of Salvation Church for giving the space and volunteers to cook and pack the food
– Freeholder O’Dea’s South Hudson Civic Association, Garden State Episcopal CDC, and Building Blocks NJ for their turkey donations
– Rotary club of Jersey City for their generous donation and volunteering
– McNair Academic HS National Honor Society and Key Club for donating pumpkin pies and volunteering
– Phi Theta Kappa of Hudson County Community College for volunteering
– ShopRite and Stony Hill Farms for providing pumpkin pies
– DMart for providing bananas
– Nu Way for providing cranberry sauce
– Many individuals who gave generous donations and who helped to pack clean and deliver the meals
– And last but not least: the Jersey Journal and Jersey City Reporter for announcing and covering the event.
Thank you all,