11 year old saves classmate from choking

Dear Editor:

Around 3 weeks ago an 11 year old boy walked into the boys bathroom and saw his classmate choking on a piece of hard candy. Seeing the the boy frozen with fear and not moving, without hesitation and a little fear he took the boy by the arm straight to the school nurse who got the candy out. This all happened at Mary J Donahue school and that boy, Joseph Farley, should be commended on his quick thinking to save a classmate in distress.

Dean Manno