Hudson County Community College (HCCC) will host a Virtual Job Fair on Monday, December 7, from 4 – 7 p.m. for those interested in serving on the College’s award-winning team of educators.
Opportunities are available for online, remote, and on-campus instruction as Adjunct Faculty and Instructors in the following areas:
- Business, Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management – Culinary Labs; Baking and Pastry Labs; Hospitality Management; and Business, Economics, Management and Accounting.
- Continuing Education and Workforce Development – English as a Second Language (ESL); Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks; Computer Science; Financial Literacy/Tax Accounting; Non-Profit Management; Advanced Manufacturing; Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare Technicians, and Basic Life Support; Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Math and Language Prep; and Digital Arts.
- English and ESL – Basic Reading/Writing, College Composition I and II; and English as a Second Language (ESL).
- Humanities and Social Sciences – Introduction to Philosophy, Contemporary Moral Issues, and Religion; Cultures and Values, Food and Culture, Speech, and Modern Languages; History, Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Western Civilization, Criminal Justice, Human Services, and American Studies; and Education.
- Mathematics – Basic Math and Basic Algebra.
- Nursing and Health Sciences – Practical Nursing II; RN Nursing II; RN Nursing IV; Radiography; Exercise Science (all courses); and Personal Fitness Training.
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) – Anatomy and Physiology I; Geology, Environmental Studies/Science; Biology, Chemistry, Physics I and Engineering Physics I; Intro to Computers and Computer Science; and Mathematics (College Algebra, Precalculus, Calculus, and Statistics).
For additional information, candidates for employment as adjunct faculty and instructors may contact Lilisa Williams, Director of Faculty and Staff Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org. A master’s degree in the discipline taught is required, except for Continuing Education, Workforce Development, and Culinary Arts, which require a Bachelor’s degree. College teaching skills are preferred. Additional requirements include flexible scheduling and willingness to attend professional development and required Human Resources training.