Athletes: Register to Compete in the 47th Colgate Women’s Games Track & Field Series
Calling all female track & field athletes to compete for a chance to win educational scholarships and trophies by registering for the Colgate Women’s Games at www.colgatewomensgames.com starting on March 1! The Colgate Women’s Games – the nation’s longest-running track series for girls that’s produced an astounding 29 Olympians, trained hundreds of National Champions, and changed countless lives through its emphasis on educational and athletic excellence – is returning this spring for the 47th season. Participation is free, and the preliminary meets are open to all young women from elementary school through college. The series, which is sponsored by Colgate-Palmolive Company, will be held outdoors in April and will take rigorous precautions based on the latest medical advice.
Key dates for registration and competition are below:
- March 1, 2022: Complete digital entry form on www.colgatewomensgames.com to be eligible to compete. Completing entry by March 15 is encouraged.
- March 19, 2022: Registration Day held at D’Angelo Center, St. John’s University, Queens, New York, where participants pick up their complimentary Competitor’s Packet, which includes a competitor’s shirt and a bag of Colgate-Palmolive health & hygiene products.
- April 3 & April 10, 2022: Preliminary meets held outdoors at DaSilva Field Track, St. John’s University. Same day registration is available prior to meet session – with confirmed digital entry.
- April 16, 2022: Semi-Finals meet held outdoors at Icahn Stadium at Randall’s Island Park.
- April 24, 2022: Finals held outdoors at Icahn Stadium at Randall’s Island Park.